Side effects of manganese intake is rare when consumed in the recommended amount. When taken in high doses that exceed the recommended amount, manganese can cause serious side effects, such as tremors. It can be toxic to those who inhale manganese regularly. Those with liver problems should not take manganese. Those with iron deficiency should take caution when consuming Manganese as they are more likely to absorb higher amounts than normal. Those taking antibiotics should consult with their healthcare professional before taking Manganese as it can affect absorption. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Manganese derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Manganese?
- Does Manganese contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Manganese suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Manganese safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Manganese be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Manganese?
- Is Manganese free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Manganese contain sulfur?