Not enough is known about the use of Manganese during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Manganese for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Manganese derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Manganese?
- Does Manganese contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Manganese suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Manganese safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Manganese be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Manganese?
- Is Manganese free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Manganese contain sulfur?