Manganese does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Though Manganese has not been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished ingredients, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What is Manganese derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Manganese?
- Does Manganese contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Manganese suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Manganese safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Manganese be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Manganese?
- Is Manganese free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Manganese contain sulfur?