Possible side effects of magnesium intake may include upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea. If you are taking any medications (such as antibiotics), you should consult with your healthcare professional before taking Magnesium, as magnesium can affect absorption. Possible side effects of vitamin B6 (P-5-P) are rare, yet may include nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, headache, tingling, and sleepiness. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Plus?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Plus?
- Is Magnesium Plus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Magnesium Plus sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?