For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Magnesium Plus or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Plus?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Plus?
- Is Magnesium Plus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Magnesium Plus sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?