We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Magnesium Plus for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for illness or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Plus?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Plus?
- Is Magnesium Plus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Magnesium Plus sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?