Magnesium Plus does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Though Magnesium Plus has not been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished ingredients, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Plus?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Plus?
- Is Magnesium Plus free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Plus contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Magnesium Plus sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?