For Magnesium Malate, the apples from which the malic acid is derived are not certified organic. However, all of our products are tested for purity and do not contain pesticides, toxins, or heavy metals.
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Malate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Malate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Malate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Malate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Malate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Malate?
- Is Magnesium Malate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain sulfur?
- Is there any fermentation, citric acid or vinegar production involved in the derivation of malic acid from apples, regarding the Magnesium Malate?