We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Magnesium Malate for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Malate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Malate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Malate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Malate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Malate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Malate?
- Is Magnesium Malate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Malate contain sulfur?
- How much elemental magnesium is in each serving of Magnesium Malate?