Magnesium Malate combines magnesium with malic acid. This combination can be particularly helpful for those who looking foralic acid may help support energy production in the cells. This form contains more magnesium per 2.5 gram serving than does our Magnesium Glycinate. Our Magnesium Glycinate is magnesium bound to two glycine molecules and is an amino acid chelate. This form of magnesium dissolves more quickly and rarely causes adverse gastrointestinal side effects often seen with other forms of magnesium when supplemented in higher amounts. Consult with your healthcare professional to determine what form of magnesium might be right for you.*
Articles in this section
- What is Magnesium Glycinate Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Magnesium Glycinate Powder?
- Does Magnesium Glycinate Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Magnesium Glycinate Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Magnesium Glycinate Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Magnesium Glycinate Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Magnesium Glycinate Powder?
- Is Magnesium Glycinate Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Magnesium Glycinate Powder contain sulfur?
- Is this powder format more beneficial than a capsule or other format of Magnesium Glycinate?