We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are L-Tyrosine capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain sulfur?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules help support adrenal glands or fatigue?