Not enough is known about the use of L-Tyrosine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of L-Tyrosine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-Tyrosine capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Tyrosine capsules?
- Are L-Tyrosine capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do L-Tyrosine capsules contain sulfur?
- Can L-Tyrosine capsules help support adrenal glands or fatigue?