We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Liver Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Liver Nutrients?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Liver Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Liver Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Liver Nutrients?
- Can Liver Nutrients be used for children?
- Is Liver Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain sulfur?