Liver Nutrients contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Though Liver Nutrients has not been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished ingredients, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What is Liver Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Liver Nutrients?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Liver Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Liver Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Liver Nutrients?
- Can Liver Nutrients be used for children?
- Is Liver Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain sulfur?