Milk thistle is derived from the seeds of Silybum marianum. N-acetyl-L-cysteine, taurine, betaine anhydrous, and alpha-lipoic acid are synthetically derived in a laboratory.
Articles in this section
- What is Liver Nutrients derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Liver Nutrients?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Liver Nutrients suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Liver Nutrients safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Liver Nutrients?
- Can Liver Nutrients be used for children?
- Is Liver Nutrients free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Liver Nutrients contain sulfur?