For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Lithium Orotate or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is the elemental amount of lithium in Lithium Orotate?
- What is Lithium Orotate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lithium Orotate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Lithium Orotate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Lithium Orotate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lithium Orotate be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Lithium Orotate?
- Is Lithium Orotate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Lithium Orotate contain sulfur?