It is not necessary to use more of the drops for half-and-half, heavy/whipping cream, or milk products higher in fat content. Typically, the higher the fat content in dairy products, the lower the lactase content. The important thing with these heavier liquids is to thoroughly mix in the drops and allow them to act on the product for at least 24 hours for optimal results.
Articles in this section
- Who is Lactase Drops intended for?
- How do I use Lactase Drops?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Lactase Drops?
- What are the ingredients in Lactase Drops sourced from?
- Does Lactase Drops contain gluten or grains?
- Are Lactase Drops free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Lactase Drops?
- Are Lactase Drops Kosher?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?
- Can I use Lactase Drops for baking or cooking at high temperatures?