It is not necessary to use more of the drops for half-and-half, heavy/whipping cream, or milk products higher in fat content. Typically, the higher the fat content in dairy products, the lower the lactase content. The important thing with these heavier liquids is to thoroughly mix in the drops and allow them to act on the product for at least 24 hours for optimal results.
Articles in this section
- What are Lactase Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lactase Drops?
- Do Lactase Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Lactase Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Lactase Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lactase Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Are Lactase Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Lactase Drops contain sulfur?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?