Lactase Drops is a clear liquid, in a glycerin base. Glycerin is slightly sweet – this is natural. No sweeteners or artificial flavors are added.
Articles in this section
- What are Lactase Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lactase Drops?
- Do Lactase Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Lactase Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Lactase Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lactase Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Are Lactase Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Lactase Drops contain sulfur?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?