Lactase Drops is a clear liquid, in a glycerin base. Glycerin is slightly sweet – this is natural. No sweeteners or artificial flavors are added.
Articles in this section
- Who is Lactase Drops intended for?
- How do I use Lactase Drops?
- What is the purpose of each ingredient in Lactase Drops?
- What are the ingredients in Lactase Drops sourced from?
- Does Lactase Drops contain gluten or grains?
- Is Lactase Drops free from GMOs?
- Are there any warnings or side effects when using Lactase Drops?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?
- Can I use Lactase Drops for baking or cooking at high temperatures?
- Can I use Lactase Drops with ice cream or frozen milk products?