Not enough is known about the use of Lactase Drops during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a qualified healthcare professional when considering the use of Lactase Drops for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness.*
Articles in this section
- What are Lactase Drops derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Lactase Drops?
- Do Lactase Drops contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Lactase Drops suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Lactase Drops safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Lactase Drops be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Are Lactase Drops free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Lactase Drops contain sulfur?
- If I re-heat milk after it has Lactase Drops added, will it destroy the enzyme?