We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Hydrox-Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydrox-Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Hydrox-Adeno B12 sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?