Hydrox-Adeno B12 does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Hydrox-Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydrox-Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydrox-Adeno B12?
- Is Hydrox-Adeno B12 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Hydrox-Adeno B12 contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Hydrox-Adeno B12 sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?