The ingredients in L-Theanine are not known to contain sulfur, however there is no testing done to verify whether any of the ingredients are derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What is L-Theanine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Theanine?
- Does L-Theanine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Theanine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Theanine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Theanine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Theanine?
- Is L-Theanine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Theanine contain sulfur?