Side effects may rarely include headache, dizziness, and gastrointestinal symptoms. If you are taking any medications (such as Antihypertensive drugs or stimulants) you should consult with you should consult with a qualified healthcare provide prior to taking L-Theanine. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Theanine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Theanine?
- Does L-Theanine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Theanine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Theanine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Theanine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Theanine?
- Is L-Theanine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Theanine contain sulfur?