For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering L-Theanine or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Theanine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Theanine?
- Does L-Theanine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Theanine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Theanine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Theanine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Theanine?
- Is L-Theanine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Theanine contain sulfur?