Not enough is known about the use of L-Lysine during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of L-Lysine for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Lysine derived from?
- What is the expiration date of this product?
- Does L-Lysine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Lysine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Lysine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Lysine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using this product?
- Is L-Lysine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Lysine contain sulfur?