You can take L-Glutamine Powder in any kind of juice or liquid. It is best if the juice is low acidity. Many individuals use L-Glutamine to support gut/intestinal health - so the suggestion to take this product with a low-acidity juice is intended as a way for these individuals to use L-Glutamine without also using a high-acidity beverage, which might cause stomach upset or digestive discomfort. Never mix Glutamine Powder with hot liquids as it will destroy the amino acids.*
Articles in this section
- What is L-Glutamine Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Glutamine Powder?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Glutamine Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Glutamine Powder?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of L-Glutamine Powder?