L-Glutamine is derived via fermentation of glucose that may be sourced from corn (ingredients may vary by batch). Though our products have not been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished ingredients, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What is L-Glutamine Powder derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-Glutamine Powder?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-Glutamine Powder be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-Glutamine Powder?
- Is L-Glutamine Powder free of magnesium stearate?
- Does L-Glutamine Powder contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of L-Glutamine Powder?