At this time we do not have a standalone L-methylfolate calcium salt. The glucosamine salt form of the L-MTHF (Quatrefolic®) is better absorbed than the calcium salt form, with higher water solubility, stability, and bioavailability. Also, the glucosamine makes up only micrograms of the overall formula. In such doses, since glucosamine requires gram doses to produce effects in the body, the glucosamine in L-5-MTHF Lozenges has almost no biological effect.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-5-MTHF Lozenges?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain GMO ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges soy-free?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges gluten-free?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-5-MTHF Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF Lozenges?