Possible side effects of methylfolate use (especially for those who do not take folate regularly) may include irritability, insomnia, sore muscles, achy joints, acne, rash, severe anxiety, palpitations, nausea, headaches, or migraines. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of L-5-MTHF Lozenges or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-5-MTHF Lozenges?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain GMO ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges soy-free?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges gluten-free?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-5-MTHF Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF Lozenges?