For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering L-5-MTHF Lozenges or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-5-MTHF Lozenges?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain GMO ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges soy-free?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges gluten-free?
- Do L-5-MTHF Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-5-MTHF Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-5-MTHF Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF Lozenges?