(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt is Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of L-5-MTHF supplementation. L-5-MTHF comes in a calcium salt form as well - but this form is not as soluble, stable, or bioavailable as the glucosamine salt form. See http://mthfr.net/l-methylfolate-methylfolate-5-mthf/2012/04/05/ for more information.*
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date of L-5-MTHF capsules?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules gluten-free?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules soy-free?
- Do L-5-MTHF capsules contain GMO ingredients?
- Do L-5-MTHF capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are L-5-MTHF capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can L-5-MTHF capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF capsules?