Ascorbyl palmitate is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Though our products have not been specifically tested for corn allergens, no corn proteins remain in the finished materials, and no corn allergen remains in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF derived from?
- Is L-5-MTHF gluten-free?
- Is L-5-MTHF soy-free?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain GMO ingredients?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-5-MTHF suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF?
- Are there any ingredients in L-5-MTHF sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?
- Does Seeking Health offer an L-methylfolate calcium salt product instead of glucosamine salt?
- How much actual L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is in each L-5-MTHF capsule?