The L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF) is synthetically derived in a laboratory. This ingredient, in this superior form, is synthesized in order to provide ample bioavailability in supplement form.
Articles in this section
- What are L-5-MTHF derived from?
- Is L-5-MTHF gluten-free?
- Is L-5-MTHF soy-free?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain GMO ingredients?
- Does L-5-MTHF contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is L-5-MTHF suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using L-5-MTHF?
- Are there any ingredients in L-5-MTHF sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?
- Does Seeking Health offer an L-methylfolate calcium salt product instead of glucosamine salt?
- How much actual L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is in each L-5-MTHF capsule?