Dr. Lynch has formulated Kids Optimal Multivitamin to support children - especially those with methylation dysfunction and other compounding concerns. The percent daily value is designed based off of an average human body weight and size, usually on a 2,000 calorie diet and aims to be a guideline for nutrition and health. The “upper limit” for vitamins and minerals is designed to protect people against adverse health effects for almost “all” individuals. The population that Seeking Health supports are those who may need extra support to optimize their health. The Kid's Optimal Multivitamin has a serving size of 6 capsules a day. If you would prefer for your child to maintain a lower intake of the certain nutrients, you may reduce the capsule intake as needed. For example, as Dr. Lynch suggests, his children take only a few capsules of the Kid's Optimal Multivitamin, and do not take this supplement every day.*
Articles in this section
- What is Kids Optimal Multivitamin derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Kids Optimal Multivitamin?
- Is Kids Optimal Multivitamin gluten-free?
- Is Kids Optimal Multivitamin soy-free?
- Does Kids Optimal Multivitamin contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Kids Optimal Multivitamin contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Kids Optimal Multivitamin suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Kids Optimal Multivitamin safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Kids Optimal Multivitamin be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Kids Optimal Multivitamin?