The length of time that an individual will need to use a given supplement to experience and maintain results may vary from person to person. We recommend that Hydroxo B12 be used in the morning or afternoon so that it does not affect sleep. Some individuals may need to take more than one dose, while others feel that a single dose will "last" all day. How well the hydroxocobalamin is absorbed into cells, how it affects cellular levels of B12, and how long it takes for the B12 to be processed or excreted will vary from person to person. We recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional for specific usage recommendations. *
Articles in this section
- What is Hydroxo B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydroxo B12?
- Is Hydroxo B12 gluten-free?
- Is Hydroxo B12 soy-free?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydroxo B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydroxo B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydroxo B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydroxo B12?