We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Hydroxo B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydroxo B12?
- Is Hydroxo B12 gluten-free?
- Is Hydroxo B12 soy-free?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydroxo B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydroxo B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydroxo B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydroxo B12?