Possible side-effects of hydroxocobalamin may include nausea, nervousness, increased heartbeat, headache, acne, skin rash or redness, or red coloring of your urine (may last 2 to 5 weeks). If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this product or any supplement, particularly if you are currently treating a previously diagnosed condition or have any allergy concerns.*
Articles in this section
- What is Hydroxo B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydroxo B12?
- Is Hydroxo B12 gluten-free?
- Is Hydroxo B12 soy-free?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydroxo B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydroxo B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydroxo B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydroxo B12?