For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Hydroxo B12 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Hydroxo B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Hydroxo B12?
- Is Hydroxo B12 gluten-free?
- Is Hydroxo B12 soy-free?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Hydroxo B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Hydroxo B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Hydroxo B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Hydroxo B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Hydroxo B12?