HomocysteX does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished materials, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX?
- Is HomocysteX gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX?