Side effects of folate (especially for those who do not take folate regularly) may include anxiety and irritability. It may be helpful for individuals who are just starting out with a supplement containing methylfolate to begin with a small dose and gradually work up to the desired dose. Side effects of the B vitamins and trimethylglycine (TMG) in this formula may include diarrhea, increased urination, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, tingling, sleeplessness and headaches. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of HomocysteX Plus or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX Plus?
- Is HomocysteX Plus gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX Plus soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX Plus?