For young children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering HomocysteX Plus or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX Plus?
- Is HomocysteX Plus gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX Plus soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX Plus?