Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate is from China, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) is from Italy, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) are from Spain, folate (Quatrefolic) is from Italy, betaine anhydrous is from China, ascorbyl palmitate is from China, the silica is from Germany, and the L-Leucine is from China. Any remaining ingredients not listed are sourced from the USA. Country of origin for each ingredient depends on supplier availability and may be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX Plus?
- Is HomocysteX Plus gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX Plus soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX Plus?