The riboflavin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and the TMG (trimethylglycine) are synthetically derived in a laboratory. Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin) is derived via microbial fermentation.
Articles in this section
- What is HomocysteX Plus derived from?
- What is the expiration date of HomocysteX Plus?
- Is HomocysteX Plus gluten-free?
- Is HomocysteX Plus soy-free?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain GMO ingredients?
- Does HomocysteX Plus contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is HomocysteX Plus suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is HomocysteX Plus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can HomocysteX Plus be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using HomocysteX Plus?