Both of the ingredients you have mentioned are basically the same product but with a different patented name. For example Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, and folinic acid is the same thing as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt, and folinic acid.
Articles in this section
- What form of folinic acid does the Folinic Acid Lozenge contain?
- What is Folinic Acid Lozenge derived from?
- Is Folinic Acid Lozenge gluten-free?
- Does Folinic Acid Lozenge contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Folinic Acid Lozenge suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Can Folinic Acid Lozenge be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid Lozenge?
- Can folinic acid help those who struggle with methylated B vitamins since it is not a methyl product?
- What is the difference between L-methylfolate and Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate in Seeking Health products?
- Is calcium folate the same as calcium folinate?