We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are Folinic Acid Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Folinic Acid Lozenges?
- Do Folinic Acid Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Folinic Acid Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Folinic Acid Lozenges safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Folinic Acid Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid Lozenges?
- Are Folinic Acid Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Folinic Acid Lozenges contain sulfur?
- I am not sure if Folinic Acid Lozenges are right for me. What is the difference between the folate, folic acid, folinic acid and L-methylfolate?