We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are Folinic Acid capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Folinic Acid capsules?
- Do Folinic Acid capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Folinic Acid capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid capsules?
- Are Folinic Acid capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do Folinic Acid capsules contain sulfur?
- I am not sure if Folinic Acid capsules are right for me. What is the difference between the folate, folic acid, folinic acid and L-methylfolate?