Folinic Acid does not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredients, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What form of folinic acid does Folinic Acid contain?
- What is Folinic Acid derived from?
- Does Folinic Acid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Folinic Acid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Folinic Acid?
- Can folinic acid help those who struggle with methylated B vitamins since it is not a methyl product?
- What is the difference between L-methylfolate and Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate in Seeking Health products?
- Is calcium folate the same as calcium folinate?