DIM + I3C does not contain any corn or grain. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the process used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is DIM + I3C derived from?
- What is the expiration date on DIM + I3C?
- Does DIM + I3C contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is DIM + I3C suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is DIM + I3C safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can DIM + I3C be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using DIM + I3C?
- Is DIM + I3C free of magnesium stearate?
- Does DIM + I3C contain sulfur?