The microcrystalline cellulose is from Brazil, ascorbyl palmitate is from China, silica is from Germany, and L-Leucine is from China. Any remaining ingredients not listed are sourced from the USA. Country of origin for each ingredient depends on supplier availability and may be subject to change.
Articles in this section
- What is Copper derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Copper?
- Does Copper contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Copper suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Copper safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Copper be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Copper?
- Is Copper free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Copper contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Copper sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?