Copper does not contain grain. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate (“Other Ingredient”) which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished materials, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What is Copper derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Copper?
- Does Copper contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Copper suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Copper safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Copper be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Copper?
- Is Copper free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Copper contain sulfur?
- Are there any ingredients in Copper sourced from outside the USA? If so, which countries?